19th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How to migrate from MTU to Jaypee University

Sir i want to migrate from uptu(mtu) to jaypee university in 4th yera of my btech course ..plz tell me if i can do it nd the procedure to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into top 20 UPTU colleges of MTU after scoring 2885 rank?
  2. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  3. How to get admission in Jaypee? What is the basic requirement by Jaypee for B.Arch?
  4. Can I be eligible to migrate to any university in Delhi? I am doing Hotel Management from Chandigarh University
  5. Which are the top biotech companies in MTU?
  6. How to participate in internship if I am a student of B.tech Mechanical 3rd year at MTU university
  7. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  8. Can I migrate to any university to complete my B.Tech with some backpapers?
  9. Can I get scholarship from Jaypee University if selected for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  10. How may I do MCA from Symbiosis university? Which is more preferable either MBA or MCA?
  11. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  12. Admission in B.Tech Biotech stream in Jaypee University Solan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does Jaypee University offer BBA course at Noida?
  14. Which Company is a better choice to do Summer Training being a student of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from MTU University?
  15. Is it possible to migrate from one university to another university for B.Tech course?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Admission in JIIT college after clearing the cutoff of AIEEE?
  18. Colleges in UP offering direct admission in 2nd year, 3rd semester?
15th May 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to migrate from MTU to Jaypee University

I want to migrate jaypee Uni. from another uni. is it possible?
24th October 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to migrate from MTU to Jaypee University

Is it possible to get migration from srm university ( private ) to Jaypee university noida....in 2 nd Yr .....n also tell me which one is better Jaypee or srm ( right now I'm in srm NCR campus ) ....so gv my answer soon .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?