19th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MPSC exam? I am 2nd year Chemical Engineering student

Dear Sir/Madam;
I'm second year Chemical engineering student.I want know the detail information about how to apply for MPSC exam,it's new pattern & eligibility criteria,admission process.
Thanks to you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can a graduate chemical engineer apply for MPSC entrance exam
  2. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  3. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  4. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  5. Where can a 2nd year chemical engineering student do summer internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing 10th diploma engineering?
  8. Which courses can I do pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  9. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  10. Eligibility to apply for MPSC exam for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  11. MPSC exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? For which post is the exam?
  12. List of Chemical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  13. Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University
  14. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  15. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get a job in Loco Pilot? I am studying 2nd year chemical engineering
  17. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
1st October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC exam? I am 2nd year Chemical Engineering student

Dear Sir/Madam;
I'm pass out Chemical engineering student.I want know the detail information about how to apply for MPSC exam,it's new pattern & eligibility criteria,admission process.
Thanks to you!
11th January 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC exam? I am 2nd year Chemical Engineering student

i have completed my BA B.ed i dont know if i passed the mpsc what will be the benifit for it?
11th January 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the importance of MPSC exam & its benefits after passing . I had completed BA B.ed in English subject.
11th January 2013, 01:22 PM

Following is the eligibility criteria for applying in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission:

Academic: Degree in Science/Engineering. Transport Officer: Degree. Adequate knowledge of Marathi will be preferred

Age: 19-28 years. Relaxable upto 33 years for BC candidates

Physical:

Height: 165 cms.

Chest: 84 cms. (Unexpanded) for Supt. Prohibition & Excise or DSP/ACP

so first you should complete your engineering degree
then after you can apply
21st June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year chemical engineering student, so I want to know for which course i can apply for MPSC and it's syllabus.
16th September 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

procedure for applying in mpsc for final year b.e. student??
1st March 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

what procedure of mpsc entrance exam am bsc students and which mpsc
exam is subtle for science students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?