19th July 2012, 05:43 PM

Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?

what is the maximum age limit for admission in to MBBS course?/ what is the fee structure in government medical colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  3. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  5. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  6. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  7. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  8. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  9. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  10. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. Minimum and maximum fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  13. Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course -- [New]
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  17. Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
21st July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?

what is the maximum age limit to join mbbs course in medical colleges in india and abroad?
29th September 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?

i m 16 can i still take admission in medical college
14th October 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare a c.a course after intermidiate, admission procedure,fee and univercity list
14th October 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare a c.a course after intermidiate, admission procedure,fee and univercity list
14th October 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

14th October 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

15th October 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

how can i get sa army job?
16th October 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my B.A.M.S. From muhs my dob is 20/02/1989 can i give the entrance exam for mbbs
14th June 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

wahat is the age limit for the admition of MBBS In govt and private medical college
9th October 2014, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to attend the Karnataka cet?
14th March 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in an engineering college. But i like mbbs course. The finishing of first year i write the entrance exam. The college accept my application?
18th August 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for MBBS medical colleges through management quote in Maharashtra and other states in India for academic year 2016/17.plz. Reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?