19th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?

can i pursue M.sc in the field of psychology being graduated from btech in the stream oh computer science?

19th September 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?

can i pursue m.sc psycology after my B.tech biotechnology? can you suggest some colleges too if it is possible?
23rd June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?

Sir/Ma'am,
I am a graduate in Bachelors of Computer Applications. Can I pursue M.A. or M.Sc. in Psychology??
25th May 2016, 03:16 PM
sah.alok932

No it is not possible to study M.SC in psychology after completing graduation in computer science.B.TECH is a engineering course in computer science,done usually after completing intermediate with physics,maths and chemistry.But M.SC in psychology is a master degree course done after completing bachelor degree course in psychology which is generally of three years after completing intermediate.

M.SC is a master degree in psychology after completing graduation in psychology one can opt for masters.But after bachelor degree in engineering one can not study M.SC.But M.TECH ,which is master degree in technology and stands for master of technology.

Hence it is not possible to study master of psychology after engineering in computer science,for that you have to study bachelor degree in psychology at first and then master degree in psychology.As you have studied engineering in computer science you are not eligible to apply for master degree in psychology.
21st May 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in environmental science after completing bsc in computer science, i have bio as elective and environmental science as compulsory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?