17th February 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Is 10th std certificate(Tamilnadu) valid to join 11th std in Tamil nadu?

Hi,

my child is in 1st standard.we are planning to settle down in tamil nadu later.does the 10th standard certificate of my child is valid to join 11th standard in tamil nadu?

28th February 2012, 06:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is 10th std certificate(Tamilnadu) valid to join 11th std in Tamil nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

my child is in 1st standard.we are planning to settle down in tamil nadu later.does the 10th standard certificate of my child is valid to join 11th standard in tamil nadu?

Certainly his 10th standard certificate will be eligible for him to get admission in class 11 in any school in Tamil Nadu, in the context that your child gets good percentage in class 10.

I would like to inform you that he would be eligible to get admission in class 11 anywhere in India if he gets the qualifying marks as desired and accepted by the institution where you send him for admission.
6th April 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 10th std certificate(Tamilnadu) valid to join 11th std in Tamil nadu?

i complet 10th standard (3 attampts) in private stady now i complet 20 years old now iam elegible or not to join 11th standard in tamilnadu govt school.
22nd December 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

tenth passed out from NWAC eligible for admission in eleventh standard tamilnadu state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?