17th February 2011, 06:26 PM
rahul294426

MHT CET for Marine engineering?

can i give MHT-cet ....for marine engineering

21st February 2011, 08:56 PM
xavi

Default Re: MHT CET for Marine engineering?

freind hi,

--the forms are availiable outsides of maharastra,candidates from outside Maharashtra can purchase application form and information brochure of MHT-CET-2010 from any divisional authority office as mentioned in annexure-A by submitting demand draft of Rs 700/- drawn in favour of competent authority, MHT-CET, Mumbai payable at Mumbai, drawn on any scheduled commercial bank.

--1>>www.successcds.net/CET/.../MHT-CET-Notification.html.

2>>www.winentrance.com/.../mht_cet/MHT-CET-Application-Form.html.

all the best
28th February 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in marine engineering?how many institutes are there in maharashtra?
2nd March 2011, 12:22 PM
sachin2places

Marine engineering is a really brave course to choose.I would advice you to think about doing it under IMU rather than MHT-CET because that is the governing body in India for all marine courses.Because then you will also have the option of joining merchant navy which has a very attractive pay scale.Still,if you are interested in doing marine engineering from Maharashtra,check out TOLANI MARITIME INSTITUTE.this the best institute in india for your course.check SAMUNDRA INSTITUTE OF MARITIME STUDIES,lonavla having an international campus for marine engineering.Marine engineering is an expensive course in India as of now.So think properly.
All the best.
12th December 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is mht cet required for marine engineering?
10th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I give Mht-Cet can i applied for marine engineering
6th June 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmittion in government college of marine engineering afeter getting 77%in PCM 12thhsc and mt cet 82 marks obc caste
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?