20th July 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after having compartment in Maths?

iam compartment in maths and i dont known that i would be able to MBBS enters exam ... can i becom a doctor plzzzzzzzzzz ...give me the ans

31st December 2012, 11:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after having compartment in Maths?

Minimum Educational Qualifications required to sit in the entrance test for the MBBS course in India is:
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

Minimum age to apply is 17 years

So, If you meet the above Eligibilty, than you can sit in the MBBS entrance tests like The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
6th February 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after having compartment in Maths?

Can i do mbbs after doing 2nd compartment exam in maths
28th July 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can a compartment student is eligible for mbbs admission??
26th May 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

If i have compartment in maths and i got more thn 65 marks in eah of other subjects will i eligible to get admition in MBBS.
please rep soon...
3rd May 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any counselling held for compartment students .. Who have qualified the compart exam and the neet qualifying exam held in may.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?