20th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Information about Embedded System?

i want to know about embedded system that means what is embedded system,application of embedded system,examples of embedded system?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  2. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  3. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  4. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  5. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  6. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  7. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  8. Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not? -- [New]
  9. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  11. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  13. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  14. Is it useful to do MS in Embedded System? I am doing EEE 3rd year
  15. Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?
  16. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  17. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  18. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
31st October 2012, 11:48 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Embedded System?

hi,
EMBEDDED SYSTEM
A specialized computer system that is part of a larger system or machine. Typically, an embedded system is housed on a single microprocessor board with the programs stored in ROM. Virtually all appliances that have a digital interface -- watches, microwaves, VCRs, cars -- utilize embedded systems. Some embedded systems include an operating system, but many are so specialized that the entire logic can be implemented as a single program.
5th December 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Embedded System?

How Much highest Package we will get in embedded systems aproximately?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?