21st July 2012, 01:19 PM
PURNIMA31

How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?

I,Purnima Singh, completed Ph.d. in the subject of statistics in 2008. Present time i pursuing job as Assistant Professor of statistics in BBDNIIT,LKO.
WHEN, I WILL GET GOVERNMENT JOB?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics
  2. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  3. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  4. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  5. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  6. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  7. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?
  8. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  9. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  10. How may I do PhD after completing M.Sc statistics from Guntur (AP)?
  11. Possibility to pursue Master of Applied Statistics for MS in Operational Communication student?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  13. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
  14. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
  15. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  16. Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program? -- [New]
  17. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join the course in Meteorology after completing MSc in Statistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?