17th February 2011, 10:24 PM
murtazabadshah

How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?

Sir,
I just completed my graduation in Electronics & Instrumentation with 68.9 % aggregate looking for some training in oil,gas plant or any power plant as soon as possible to get job because they don't get preference to fresher or any other way to get job in above field as fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  2. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  3. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  4. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  5. Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?
  6. Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company
  7. Which is the best institute for power plant training? I am a B.E pass out electronics and communication branch student
  8. Where can i get permission to do in-plant training in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  10. How can i do Instrumentation project in Mettur Thermal Power Plant?
  11. List of universities offering MBA(Energy Management) in Europe to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) graduate?
  12. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants? -- [New]
  13. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  14. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Training programme at L&T in Civil Engineering if already trained at Cement Plant?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  18. Which is the best group in M.Tech after B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any opportunity to join M.Tech in Petroleum in India?
22nd February 2011, 01:21 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?

Hello,

If you want to do training in Oil Plant , Gas Plant or Power Plant you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personnel department of above any organisation / company / industry.

The personnel department of above any organisation / company / industry helps & guide you regarding training, training schedule, training duration and training fee etc.

You can get training in following organisation i.e. -

1. SAIL
2. Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
3. ONGC
4. HPCL
5. BPCL
6. IOCL ............ etc.

All the Best
23rd February 2011, 12:25 AM
murtazabadshah

Default Re: How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?

Sir,
Thanks for reply but I want to do job oriented Certified or Diploma Course in power plant & i completed my engineering in 2010 & looking for a job & i am not in contact anymore to training & placement officer of my college.
23rd February 2011, 12:27 AM
murtazabadshah

Sir,
Thanks for reply but I want to do job oriented Certified or Diploma Course in power plant & i completed my engineering in 2010 & looking for a job & i am not in contact anymore to training & placement officer of my college.
19th March 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in mechanical engg
22nd March 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

after b.e. in mechanical engg.job oriented courses
18th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd yr stdnt of aeie. I wnt 2 do masters, am intrstd in robotics n nanotechnology.
Am i eligible?
8th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir ,
Myself M.Kingstan doing my engineering final year degree in Electronics and Instrumentation(7th semester) . What are all the opportunities there for me in government sectors . I have an idea of writing SBI PO Exam . i belongs to BC caste . Please guide me through your valuable reply .
Regards ,
Kingstan
18th December 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

can we join your institute after complete B.E & take training?
Have you any course after B.E?
2nd January 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i complete my B.E (electronics&instumentatioo) now i want to do plc course.is it benifit for me
21st April 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engineerin with electronics and communicatin.with 67%.now i wants to join power plant companies but i don't know about it.please advice me.my email id is [email protected]
thanks sir
30th April 2012, 11:22 PM
Krish1111

Gas Plant or Power Plant you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personnel department of above any industry.
The personnel department of above any industry helps & guide you regarding training, training schedule, training duration and training fee etc.
SAIL
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
ONGC
HPCL
BPCL
IOCL
all the best..
12th July 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am udayakarthik.Completed my B.E. in Eletronics and instrumentation in 2007.Have 2 years of Experience inHCL technologies as software engineer.1 year as technical support officerBPO .I am in search of job in core companies.Please guide me.
[email protected]
2nd September 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

how to get traning in bhel b.e in eiectronics & instrumentation
3rd February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get training in power training institute
20th March 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am an electrical engineer having 1 year knowledge in electrical constructional field , & presently working in Honeywell automation India as a maintainence engineer on BMS and FAS system.I want to place in core electrical companies like steel plant or power plants. I have also trained with PLC,DCS,SCADA,PAC,GSM,VFD & MCC Panel.

Please suggest me some way.
29th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am completed B.tech Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering.Now i am working in a construction company. I have 2 years of experience in civil field.is it advantage for me?is there any job opportunity relating instrumentation and civil field?My email id is [email protected]

pls suggest me some way
11th April 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am completed B.tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering.Now i am working in a mechanical company. I have 6 month of experience in electrical field.is it advantage for me?is there any job opportunity relating electrical and electronics field ? My email id is [email protected]

pls suggest me some way
25th September 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I had completed my engineering graduation in Instrumentation technology. i want to get into oil and gas field..so please guide me which course is best suitable for me and the training centers in India who trains on it... if there is a company who gives corporate training that is also ok for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?