21st July 2012, 05:07 PM
imran494

What are the government jobs for me after completing 3rd with 74%

sir/madam,
i have completed my 3rd year with 74 percent now iam in final year what are the government jobs are there for me which i eligibele and when will be there notifications will be occur and what are those websites piz reply it sir/madam

28th July 2012, 11:41 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs for me after completing 3rd with 74%

You have not mentioned from which course you have completed your 3rd year. As you are talking about 3rd I think you have completed your graduation and you want to join in government sector.

After completion of graduation there are so many government job for which you may try. You may join in Indian army, Indian Navy etc defense sector. You may go for job in Indian railway, Civil Services, IAS, IES, CID department, IB(Intelligent Bureau) and many more government sector. For all of these any graduate candidates passed from any recognized university are eligible to join. Beside this you may try for job in teaching field in government school. Teaching job is really very good job.

You have completed graduation in any particular field then you may try for job in that field. Like if you have done B.Sc in physics or chemistry then you may try for job in Physics or chemistry related field. You may join in banking job if you have completed your graduation with mathematics.

In different time of they year different government organization publish there notification. If you want to get all the notification in one way then go through the employment news newspaper regularly. You will get all the job information from there. If you want to visit website then visit career page in website of particular government organization where you want to join. You may also visit some job portal website those display all types of job notification like http://www.freshersworld.com and other. From this types of website you will get notification for all type of job.

Beside job you may try for higher study. You may go for Master degree course. If you go for higher studies then scope and opportunity will be more better. You also may try for private organization job. So many private organization recruit graduation passed candidates in various post. In government job competition is very much tough. So you must be prepared very well to get chance in government organization.

Best of luck.
13th August 2013, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs for me after completing 3rd with 74%

You can apply for any of the matching jobs in public sector after completing graduation. Civil services are a good option. The exam is usually conducted in the month of May and notification can be expected in the month of February/March. Combined Graduate level Exam, CDS, etc are some other exams you can apply. You can also apply for common written exam for clerk/P.O conducted by IBPS. RRB often conducts selection test for recruiting candidates to railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?