21st July 2012, 08:37 PM
rhtrpndy

How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?

i am in final year engineering from electronics and tele communication
after engineering i would like to get a job in navy,airforce or police.
How i will get job in any?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  3. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  5. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  7. How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?
  8. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  11. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  12. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get job in Air Force or Army after Electronics and Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I become an Air force Police after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to go for entrance examination of Air Force or Navy? What is the procedure?
  16. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  17. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  18. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
13th August 2012, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?

It is possible to get job in defense services namely Navy and Air force after ECE. For this, it is needed to clear UPSC CDS exam. Minimum age limit to attend CDS is 19 years. To get a job in police services, you can attend PSC exam of the concerned state in which you belong to. Being a graduate a S.I post will be suitable for you. 27 years is the higher age limit for this. Both defense services and Police services, if you clear written exam the next process will be a physical test and P.I in selection.
28th November 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?

how to get job in ship.i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication
10th June 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,my strem is ece 2009 batch, but now I have 4 paper back.sir i
am very frustrated. now any job possible for me? if possibe then guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?