18th February 2011, 12:54 AM
gunjanshail

Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?

hello sir,
with due respect i want to know about the summer training programs 2011 held at all IITs. for electronics n communication branch in detail. what r the ellegibilty criteris for that and how can i apply or get registered in it.?
i m a b.tech 3rd yr student from ece branch.i m keenly interested in doing the summer training program organised by IIT delhi or kanpur.
so kindly me guide in right direction.
thanking you.
Gunjan Chaudhary,
B.tech 3rd yr,
ec branch.

18th February 2011, 06:08 PM
mayankmadhur1403

Default Re: Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?

For doing summer training in iit kanpur or iit delhi, you visit their site http://www.iitk.ac.in/ or http://www.iitd.ac.in/events/shortcourse.html and then apply for the training course in which you are interested.
18th February 2011, 08:25 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?

For getting information about summer training at IITs you must visit their website for notifications and advertisement.

You can also apply through any professor of those institutes. You can also take information about internship at IITs through www.freshersworld.com.
1st March 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
with due respect i want to know about summer training from instrumentation & control Engg. in IIT Kanpur please give more details withlast date of submission.
9th March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir with due respect i want to know about summer training frm ece in iit kanpur please give me details and contact me at 9013017304
10th March 2011, 06:22 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

For doing summer training in iit kanpur or iit delhi, you visit their site http://www.iitk.ac.in/ or http://www.iitd.ac.in/events/shortcourse.html and then apply for the training course in which you are interested.

For getting information about summer training at IITs you must visit their website for notifications and advertisement.

You can also apply through any professor of those institutes. You can also take information about internship at IITs through www.freshersworld.com.
10th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wish to know about 6 months training program in the feild of VLSI & Embedded system In IIT's
so whats the procedure regarding that ?
u can mail me at [email protected]/or mb-08699549975
13th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i hav to do embeded system training from iit kanpur . is any training is to be held in may r june?????
16th March 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

is the summer course in iit for ece (3rd0 year students
16th March 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Rrom where to do summer training ?????plz reply
shraddha verma
b.tech(ece),3rd yr
19th March 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.....
m VISHAL SHARMA from BIKANER (raj).. m in btech 3rd yr ELECTRONICS n COMMUNICATION...
plz tell me d detail of companies which organize training.send dat on my email add i.e
[email protected]
21st March 2011, 03:01 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

http://www.iitd.ac.in/events/shortcourse.html
16th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I JUST WANT to do training from iit kanpur
please give me some detail about summer training ......
i m a BE(ece) student
26th June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
with due respect i want to know that....on which site we'll get the GATE and IES study material because i am keenly interested to find out these materials for interactive preparation.
ARVIND TIWARI
B.TECH FINAL YEAR(A.I.T.H. KANPUR)
EC BRANCH(2011)
11th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

list of 4th year chemical students
18th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m a student of b.tech 2nd year ece. i wanna do the training of embedded systems and robotics in iit delhi. please help me to know its criteria
and how can i apply it for???????
thanking you
shruti goyal
b.tech(ec) 2nd year
banasthali university
11th October 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when summer training application form will be submitted.
30th November 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a ece 3rd year student
i want to do summer training 2012(ECE-stream) from IIT-kgp,IITD...so plz give me the details of procedure of doing the same......
7th January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am 3rd year student in HMRITM ,GGSIPU from Eletronices & communication Engineering Department(ECE). I want to do a summer internship in India at the end of my Six semester (from may 2012 to june 2012). Please help me getting contacts with reputed companies.
Thank You
12th January 2012, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of Btech CSE and i want to know about IIT Kanpur summer training 2012.Please give me details or references.
16th January 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.tech 4 th sem ece and after this sem.there will be a summer training of 40 day.and i want to do training in iit delhi or iit kanpur kindly suggest me procedure.nd creterion.
6th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
with due respect i want to know about the summer training programme in electronics n communication branch at iits n iiits because i am not able to locate any infromation on their respective sites.....give detailed infromation regarding eligiblity criteria without any reference on [email protected] this account
btech(3rd year) student
9th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of Btech CSE and i want to know in which companies i can apply for summer training 2012.Please give me details or references.

reply soon
[email protected]
10th February 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir... I want to summer traning in 2012 at iit dehli. So plz give me details and how to apply for tranning? My M.-08946937414 email id goutamkumar.renwa@yahoo mail.com
16th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i am b.tech 6sem ECE student .i want to summer training in 2012 at IIT delhi ,so plz help me and give me some instruction ? my M.NO. 9756877926 & email id [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of Btech Biotechnology and i want to know in which companies i can apply for summer training 2012.Please give me details or references.

reply soon
[email protected]
10th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?

hello sir,
with due respect i want to know about the summer training programs 2011 held at all IITs. for electronics n communication branch in detail. what r the ellegibilty criteris for that and how can i apply or get registered in it.?
i m a b.tech 3rd yr student from ece branch.i m keenly interested in doing the summer training program organised by IIT delhi or kanpur.
so kindly me guide in right direction.
thanking you.
Saumya bhatnagar,
B.tech 3rd yr,
ec branch.
10th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of b.tech of IT. and please give me refrence to join summer training.

[email protected]
16th March 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3 rd year student for ece branch i am intersted to do the summer training from the iit kanpur or delhi what will be the criteria of this plz can u tell and how can i apply and plz gave me the reference to do the summer training and plz reply me on my id my id is [email protected]
thank u
deepak jain
b.tech 3 rd year student
ec branch
8th April 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT kanpur

respected sir/ma'am ,

with all due respect i want to know that what are the courses offered by ur institute for electronics and communication students for vocational training. u may reply me on [email protected].

thanking you.

aradhana singh
b.tech 3rd year (ec branch)
R.R.S.I.M.t
21st May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of btech (ece) branch and so give me reference. to join summer training in iit kanpur......
my mob..7669986089

[email protected]
1st June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

There is 15th days training session available in summer????? what is the proceedur for training????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?