22nd July 2012, 05:23 PM
Supriyap554

Is there any job for chemistry fresher if I am interested in research field

Hello sir, i m interested to work in reasearch field . Is there any jobs for chemistry fresher?

24th January 2013, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job for chemistry fresher if I am interested in research field

Usually master degree holders in Chemistry are recruited to research field. NET holders in Chemistry can also try for Ph.D/JRF. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, CSIR-Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, etc are some of the firms where you can try for research based jobs. Fresher can apply to these positions. Selections will be done after interviews.
14th June 2013, 06:19 PM
david1david

Default Re: Is there any job for chemistry fresher if I am interested in research field

Hello,
friends.I am here to suggest you a very good website to help you for finding

jobs. These web site is very help full for freshers. You can find full information

about Job and its location and address. These web sites give you all details about

jobs. There are many jobs in all fields with full information and details. for more

details please click here...................
Fresher Job
14th June 2013, 06:21 PM
david1david

Hello,
friends.I am here to suggest you a very good website to help you for finding

jobs. These web site is very help full for freshers. You can find full information

about Job and its location and address. These web sites give you all details about

jobs. There are many jobs in all fields with full information and details. for more

details please click here...................
Fresher Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?