22nd July 2012, 07:20 PM
Prabha5121

Can i join Indian Air Force after finishing engineering course in CADD centre?

I finish Engineering course in Cadd Centre. Can I Join Indian Air Force.

15th August 2012, 05:05 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Indian Air Force after finishing engineering course in CADD centre?

hi friend,

Yes, Definetly you can join Indian Air Force After completing your Engineering.

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree with at least 60%from Recognized Universities.

Final year student can also apply for IAF.

Age limit shoul be between 21-30 years.

for mor information Visit at: www.careerairforce.nic.in
15th August 2012, 08:09 PM
onkar s mahendrakar

Default Re: Can i join Indian Air Force after finishing engineering course in CADD centre?

yes,you can join Indian airforce.... From my part of knowledge CADD tools definately plays very important role in the airforce.....So as to handle the same they need the experts.... So u can apply if there is a vacancy......
12th September 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

plz tell in detail what shld be my steps of preparing for joining IAF after completeng my mechanical engineering..wat wl be the xams n deir prepareation? wat wl be its scope n salary chances r upto what amount???
10th May 2014, 09:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

If you meet the eligibility then you can appear for the entrance test. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?