22nd July 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry

sir i am chemistry post graduate from veer narmad south gujrat university fom surat,with analytical chemistry and i got above 75% in my final exam

i want to know that with my post graduation I can give exam for drug inspector ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  2. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  3. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?
  6. How to become a drug inspector after doing MSc Biochemistry?
  7. How to become a drug inspector after MSc Biochemistry? What is the eligibility for the job?
  8. Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria?
  9. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  11. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Job being a candidate with M.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  14. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  16. How to get a job of drug inspector after passing BSc chemistry?
  17. Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?
  18. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
23rd July 2012, 12:22 PM
priyankasree

Default Re: Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am chemistry post graduate from veer narmad south gujrat university fom surat,with analytical chemistry and i got above 75% in my final exam

i want to know that with my post graduation I can give exam for drug inspector ?
Dear Friend,

Sorry,You are not eligible to apply for these posts.

Eligibility Criteria:

should have a minimum eligibility criteria that is as follows

Educational Qualifications:

A candidate must posses a graduation in pharmacy or pharmaceutical Science or Medicine With Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from an University established in Indian Law.

Sorry,You are not eligible for these posts because you are m.Sc chemistry background .If you have Medicine with specialization in Microbiology can eligible to apply for these posts.

Age limits :

If any candidate one who want to apply for these posts that candidate should attained minimum age is 18 years and not maximum 36 years for General Category Candidates.

Official Website and full details of Notification:http://ibps.in/gif/top_banner_1.jpg

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
11th October 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry

I am completed bhms and msc pharma in medicine can eligible for drug inspector
11th September 2021, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Do I become food inspector after MSc and how
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?