23rd July 2012, 01:10 AM
shan24tanu

Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University

sir i am a student of chemical engineering(2nd year) at jaypee university of engineering and technology. i would like to know about the industries which can offer me training at the end of 2nd year. reply soon sir

Related Questions:
  1. In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology
  2. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  3. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  4. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  5. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  7. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  8. Mechanical Industries which offer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  9. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  10. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  11. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  14. Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?
  15. Industries offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student
  16. How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?
  17. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  18. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
7th September 2012, 02:42 PM
ukp92

Default Re: Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University

There are many industries/companies offering summer training or intern. some of them are given below:
GAIL
SAIL
IOCL
ONGC
BHEL
and there are many more too.
Good Luck
29th November 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University

If i study applied maths and chemistry can i stand chance to do practicals?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?