23rd July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

how much salary can i get after completion of b.tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How much salary will I get for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  9. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  10. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  18. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
28th November 2012, 11:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

Salary packages offered often depends on the company, place of work, and job profile. MNC usually offer salary between Rs. 10,000- Rs. 20,000/- at entry level. By growing experience, one can have salary between Rs. 50,000/- to 1 lakh per month. In medium level firms, one can have salary of around Rs. 8000/- per month. One year experienced candidates can earn up to Rs. 20,000/- per month.
15th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

what would be the starting salary for a b.tech graduate in electrical and instrumentation engineering?and what will it be if we complete the course in good college?
1st August 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam a graduate in applied electronics and instrumentation. I want to know can i get 1000000 per year as salary.if so wich company offers this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?