23rd July 2012, 12:46 PM
Maithizhi

Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMB after completing BSC with 75% in 10th, 12th?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc, now. I have scored around 75% in 10th, 12th & my degree. If I will get enough marks in CAT, am I eligible to get seat IIM B? Please suggest me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IIMB after scoring 75% in 10th, 12th and degree?
  2. Am I eligible to attend WASE program after completing 10th
  3. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  4. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  5. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  6. How to appear for EAMCET after completing 12th in AP in BIPC? How can I get BSc seat in national colleges?
  7. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in Hyderabad after completing 12th with 59.3%
  8. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  9. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  10. For which companies am I eligible after securing 49% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 65% in BSc IT
  11. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  14. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  16. Am I eligible for any MNC company after scoring 43.33% in 10th and 62% in 12th
  17. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
3rd July 2014, 05:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMB after completing BSC with 75% in 10th, 12th?

Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results. If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?