24th July 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS through correspondence course?

I want to do M.B.B.S. through corresponding course, can u give me the detail information

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  4. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  5. How to do MBBS through correspondence course?
  6. Provision in Jamia Millia Islamia to do both eleventh and twelfth through correspondence in one year?
  7. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  8. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  9. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  10. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  12. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  13. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  14. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course? -- [New]
  17. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  18. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
5th October 2012, 10:00 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to do MBBS through correspondence course?

dear,

eligibility:

--10th pass

--12th pass form
biology
chemistry

--then you go for following entrance exams :

list of medical entrance exam:

aiims

aipgdet

aipgmet

aipgmee

aipvt

aipmt

au aimee

afmc

bvp cet

ims bhu

bhu md/ms

bhu

bhupmt

blde uget

good luck
2nd November 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

dear mbbs is a full time course and it is impossible to do it througgh correspondence...and i am sure because i myself am a mbbs student...not only that you can not do any other course by correspondence (like b.a., b.com) while doing mbbs....so man in mbbs u will be screwed up....
3rd June 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I hav secured 41% in pcb in my hsc board exams 2012-13 and am interested in doing mbbs in any of the govt colleges in india . pls guide me...........
2nd September 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

dear sir. I am 45yrs.I did puc...pcmb in 1985 due to intrest in business i fail in pcmb...luguages i passes.praticals marks r there... No i bit free and intresting in medical and health..can i write puc exam and do correspandance mbbs....
26th January 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.the fees to correspondens in mbbs
4th February 2014, 01:34 PM
n.t.radhakrishna

hi i am a b.pharma graguate with 14 years experience so let me know the details of coreespondence course in MBBS
18th March 2014, 06:51 PM
dr sumeetha mpt

Im 32 yrs old ,mpt graduated
I need to mbbs in correspondence ,pls give me the requirment.
19th November 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m bsc gratuate i want to do mbbs correspondence how to do pls suggest me how much wl b course fee . . thnx
28th February 2015, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

I am D pharm . I am also a govt. employee of health service as a pharmacist. But I want to learnt MBBS course through correspondence to serve people those need help.
12th July 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 1st year mbbs but due to health issues cant continue in college is there a way in completing my mbbs course by correspondence.
28th May 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS correspondence.i am at present in ca final. Interst in medical. I am bsc from kolkata
3rd July 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm Sanjana I'm pursuing M.Com 2nd year but now I like to do MBBS can you suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?