24th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering

Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate? -- [New]
  5. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  6. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  12. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  13. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  15. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
15th February 2016, 02:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited. It offers summer training of 4 and 6 weeks to candidates of different streams of engineering. First of all, you need to obtain training certificate from your concerned engineering college. When application forms are available in March to April, you need to fill the form and submit it along with supporting documents as mentioned in training form.

If you know someone in BHEL, then getting summer training from BHEL would definitely become easier as that person will serve as reference for you. Otherwise, after shortlisting, you will get chance to do summer training in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?