24th July 2012, 03:54 PM
ritesh wani

Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?

Procedure for summer training in BHEL or indian railway or in thermal power plant while doing 6th Semester B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  3. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  5. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  6. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  9. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  11. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate? -- [New]
  13. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  14. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  16. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  17. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
27th August 2012, 12:52 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?

Procedure to summer training for BHEL,Indian Railways,Thermal Power plant are:
-First you get recommendation letter from your college for summer training.
-Apply to any industry for summer training with above recommendation letter.
-If you get shortlisted then you can start your training.
good luck
27th August 2012, 03:54 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?

hi,
Procedure for summer training in BHEL or indian railway or in thermal power plant is-
First go to college training cell..
then tell them that you want to do training in which particular area and in which sector..
then one recommendation letter will be given to you by the college...
then go the sector with the recommendation letter..
or, send the recommendation letter to the sector via courier like speed post..
If there is any seat available in the sector ..they will inform you or your college that you can take training in that sector..
all the best..
thank you..
19th October 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

if i work under a iit prof for 1 month under his project how is it possible?
1st August 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for summer training in BHEL or indian railway or in thermal power plant while doing 6th Semester B.E Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?