6th April 2010, 08:09 AM

What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?

Sir,
I want to ask about 15% quota in Delhi CEE through AIEEE for outside of delhi students.
What is the proper marit required to get admission in dce through AIEEE.
For students outside Delhi,is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking?
Is there any aplication form required for outside Delhi students? If yes, how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance to DCE for outsiders?
  2. DCE forms for outside delhi students?
  3. DCE Examination 2010. Will it be based on AIEEE score?
  4. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in DCE(DTU) after scoring 200/360? Are there 85% seats for students from Delhi?
  6. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  7. For outside Delhi candidates is it possible to get DCE or NSIT with 9412 in AIEEE?
  8. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE? -- [New]
  9. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  10. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  11. What rank should be secured in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU for NRE/PIO/OCI girls candidates?
  12. Minimum marks or rank in aieee to get admission in dce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for IIT and AIEEE exam? Cutoff rank required to get admission in DCE and SPA?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE? How to approach DCE after the AIEEE result?
  15. Do outside delhi students need to fill DCE form?
  16. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  17. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  18. Can I get admission in DCE if I score 203 marks in AIEEE?
11th March 2012, 11:16 PM
sreeram sai krishna

Default Re: What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?

this may clear ur dought...........a candidate passing any one of the following exams frm the recognized school/college/institute outside the territory of delhi only and securing 60% or more in aggregate physics,chemistry,maths ....shall be eligible... admission for under 15% quota will be made in DCE and NSIT strictly on all india merit rank obtained AIEEE-2009
5th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?

i m expecting 126 marks in aieee 2012 can i get any nit,dce or which all good colleges can i get ?
5th May 2012, 01:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir,
I want to ask about 15% quota in Delhi CEE through AIEEE for outside of delhi students.
What is the proper marit required to get admission in dce through AIEEE.
For students outside Delhi,is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking?
Is there any aplication form required for outside Delhi students? If yes, how to apply for it?
HI!
D.C.E is Delhi College of Engineering.
It is among the top govt. college in India.
Friend For D.C.E you have to score minimum 5,000 All Indian Rank In A.I.E.E.E exam.

Document Require for Admission:-
> Pass Certificate of 10Th and 12th.
> Mark seat of 10th and 12th class.
> Domicile of you state.
> Cast Certificate
> Birth Certificate.

GOOD LUCK!
5th May 2012, 01:42 PM
sayma2332

marks required in aieee to apply for dce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?