24th July 2012, 09:45 PM
neilrishav

Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?

dear Sir,
as per my knowlegde 2 years teaching experience from recognised/ affiliated school is mandatory for admission to B Ed courses ...why so? i have done my post graduation in zoology from CU with 65% of marks but i am unable to get admission to any B Ed course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  2. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  3. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  4. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  6. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  8. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  9. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  10. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  11. Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for district educational officer exam after passing MSc, M.Ed
  13. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  14. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
  15. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  16. How can I do B.ed through online/correspondence if I am a defense person?
  17. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics? -- [New]
3rd July 2014, 04:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?

B.Ed is considered to be professional course meant for teachers. Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to BEd courses as per government orderss. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. There is no age limit for the admission too. Two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis at any registered secondary school recognised by Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory is important. After completion of degree, candidates with 2 years experience can seek job at National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), State Councils of Educational Research and Training (SCERTs), National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), Educational Consultants India (EdCIL), and UNICEF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?