18th February 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

PUC commerce student with Maths, Economics, Business, Accountancy Subject Eligible for IAS exam?

can a PUC commerce student of core subjects having maths,economics,business,accountancy is eligible for IAS

Please reply

19th February 2011, 03:21 AM
smruti prasad das

Default Re: PUC commerce student with Maths, Economics, Business, Accountancy Subject Eligible for IAS exam?

hi friend
sorry to say u that u r not eligible 2 apply for ias exam as u have not completed ur graduation and also u may have not fulfill the age criteria that is 21-30 years of age.
19th February 2011, 07:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PUC commerce student with Maths, Economics, Business, Accountancy Subject Eligible for IAS exam?

Sure you can apply for the IAS exam. For applying for the exam basically you need to completed Bachelors course. You can appear for the exam even in the final year provided you will complete graduation at the time of joining. There is an age requirement of minimum of 21 years. If you are interested in this field then you must start preparing for the same.
19th February 2011, 09:25 PM
vikas9862638964

Any graduate student is eligible for ias exam.also he have age bw 21 to 30 years(gen).
3rd May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell which are the combinations available in Commerce stream of PU?
8th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i had completed 10th std in bangalore.In puc i like to take commerce.in commerce what can i do ?and tell me some related jobs
17th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course i have to take in PUC TO Join B?
31st May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the course in puc after intermidate,
6th November 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

im steffi im in 10th std i would like 2 knw what to do after my 10 like what branch can i take in commerce & in degree so that i will be a gradute and so that i can write ias exam
20th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
i need puc commerce mathematics question papers if u have kindly send me
28th December 2011, 02:04 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a PUC commerce student of core subjects having maths,economics,business,accountancy is eligible for IAS

Please reply
HI,
I am sorry to are not eligible for I.A.S exam.

I.A.S exam exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream fron recginiced university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For ST/SC category:- 21-33 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

ALL THE BEST!
29th December 2011, 01:43 PM
abhisek.sonu

Sure you can apply for the IAS exam. For applying for the exam basically you need to completed Bachelors course. You can appear for the exam even in the final year provided you will complete graduation at the time of joining. There is an age requirement of minimum of 21 years. If you are interested in this field then you must start preparing for the same.
13th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done my sslc. in 1 puc i am gong to chose commerce. but i am not sure which combination. have interest in business, share market. i am not good with maths. i am really good with computers. can i choose computer science. what is in that subject ?
23rd October 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i want solution to the account subject ledger lesson pratical problem
26th February 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

My subjects are maths,statistics,business and. Accountancy can. I take IAS EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?