25th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?

Dear sir,

please provide the list of AICTE approved part time be or b.tech universities in delhi and uttrapradesh.kindly help me

mail mail id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  2. List of the universities having Ph.D program part time in computer application in UP
  3. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  4. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  5. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  6. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  7. List of colleges(AICTE approved) and universities situated in Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal Pradesh?
  8. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma? -- [New]
  9. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  11. Is Bharat Shiksha Parishad recognized?
  12. Can I do masters in psychology after completing M.Pharm? I am a 3rd year student of B.Pharmacy
  13. Is KSOU university part time B.Tech Electrical and Mechanical course approved by AICTE?
  14. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  15. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?
  16. List of B.Tech private colleges in Uttar Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  18. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
22nd August 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?

I have completed three years diploma in computer engineering and now want to upgrade it into degree. Since i am working person, kindly suggest the name of institue in delhi /NCR which is recognised by AICTE.
24th November 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?

sir,
i have completed my diploma in digital electronics and i am intersted in part time b.tech plz send me list of acite approved distance [email protected]
24th November 2012, 10:26 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Delhi Technological University
Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS), Delhi
Dronacharya College of Engineering
Ansal Institute of Technologies
Apeejaj College Engineering
Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering
4th December 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i am complted in diploma mechtronics so want do in b tech so tecl aict approved collge externally want
5th December 2012, 12:25 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend ,

List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh ARE AS FOLLOWS ;

Delhi Degree College, Delhi

Krishna Institute of Research Technology & Management (KIRTM), Gurgaon

Sikkim Manipal University, Noida.

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi

Apeejaj College Engineering.

Haryana Institute of Tech. & Mgnt., Faridabad

Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering.

Sikkim Manipal University, Delhi, Delhi

......GOOD LUCK....
6th December 2012, 01:52 PM
BITTU 00

hi......

List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh ; -
Ansal Institute of Technologies

Apeejaj College Engineering

Dronacharya College of Engineering

Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS), Delhi

Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering

all the best ))))))
23rd December 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma electrical and want to upgrade my skills in computers as i have 5 years exp in teaching computes and completed PGDCA from CDAC institue so can anyone suggest me that in nagpur which institue can help me to get admission in bca or dca. So I want the list of college which is approved by AICTE in nagpur for my part time education.
My email id is [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in mech. engg and now i want to complete my B.Tech through part time courses or through evening classes, pl. suggest me the best AICTE approved colleges
19th January 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

IS GOEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT[COLLEGE CODE 360] APPROVED BY AICTE OR NOT
20th January 2013, 01:17 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

please provide the list of AICTE approved part time be or b.tech universities in delhi and uttrapradesh.kindly help me

mail mail id : [email protected]

List of Top AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and UP

Indira Gandhi National Open University , Delhi

Apeejaj College Engineering.

Haryana Institute of Tech. & Mgnt., Faridabad

Krishna Institute of Research Technology & Management (KIRTM), Gurgaon

Sikkim Manipal University, Noida.

Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering.
21st January 2013, 01:48 PM
purvi52

Red face Re: List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?

1. Apeejaj College Engineering

2. Dronacharya College of Engineering

3. Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS), Delhi

4. Delhi Technological University

5. Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering
24th January 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF AICTE Approved distance education University/institution fr M.TECH in civil engineering or others related to civil engineering ?
RAHMAN
2nd February 2013, 12:16 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh

1.Delhi Degree College, Delhi
2.Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering
3.Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering.
4.Sikkim Manipal University, Delhi, Delhi
5.Apeejaj College Engineering.
6.Haryana Institute of Tech. & Mgnt., Faridabad
7.Krishna Institute of Research Technology & Management (KIRTM), Gurgaon
8.Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th March 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Is adelphia career institute is aicte approved?
26th September 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Diploma in Mech. Engg.and i am working in BHEL. Iwant to Btech . pl. tell me name of btech college in u.p.
24th October 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to join for be at gbt university uttarpradesh.is this university is aicte approved?
24th March 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

pacific Institute of management and engineering in delhi. this institute are Aicte approved or not.
31st July 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in PUNE
7th October 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I m fully confused.Hw to do part time b.tech in mechanical engineering?i m working as a assistant engg. Aftr diploma?plz suggest me some reputed universitiese for b.tech part time in which i get admission easily???
1st March 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Myself three years diploma holder in electrical engg I want degree in electrical engg from aicte approved my self governments official in bikaner
10th August 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear i have done my diploma in civil engg from karnataka sate opne university so can i apply for govt job
21st August 2015, 08:01 PM
kumariipsita

List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh
----------------------------------------------------

**Apeejaj College Engineering.

**Haryana Institute of Tech. & Mgnt.

**Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering

**Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies

**Dronacharya College of Engineering

**Delhi Technological University

**Delhi Degree College

**Indira Gandhi National Open University

**Apeejaj College Engineering

**Bharti Vidyapeeths College of Engineering

**Dronacharya College of Engineering

**Sikkim Manipal University
13th August 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

whether BE -Part time degree in engineering at Yashwantrao Chauhan College of Engineering Hingna, Nagpur has AICTE Approval
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?