26th July 2012, 03:09 PM
Monisha Mathew

Best options can I choose for my better future after completing 12th PCB?

I am a 12th appeared PCB student. Informatics practices is my optional subject. Please tell the best options that i could choose for my better future.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options in PCB/PCM after 12th(Scored 62% in 12th)? Which is the best option for future?
  2. Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?
  3. Which course can I choose other than medical after completing 12th?
  4. What are the career options available for me after 12th PCB other than MBBS?
  5. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  6. What are the career options available for students of PCB after completing 12th
  7. What are the options or courses available after passing 12th related to PCB? I am a student of 11th PCB
  8. Can I get seat in Hyderabad having secured a rank of 2655 in PGCET in EEE stream?
  9. Is it a good choice to go for PCB without Maths? What should I choose and which is the best college?
  10. What kind of jobs will I get after doing B.Arch?
  11. Which are the courses after 12th? What are the good career options?
  12. Which one is a good option between B.Pharm and Biotech after 12th as a student of PCB? Can I take admission directly in one of them after 12th? What is the job scope in both options and how much salary is offered?
  13. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scope in B.A? Subjects that I should choose?
  15. Can I prepare for CA after completing 12th with PCB with 58%?
  16. Best Career Options after completion of 12th class in PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of jobs available for a 12th passed student with PCM? Is it beneficial to take Mathematics?
  18. Can I opt for Psychology after completing 12th with PCB?
23rd August 2012, 07:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best options can I choose for my better future after completing 12th PCB?

After 12th PCB, you can either try for jobs in medical field or engineering. Diploma courses in technical streams will also be good. Bachelor degree courses will also be good to build up a good career. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of national or state level entrance exams. All these courses will help you to build up a rewarding career in future.
5th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best options can I choose for my better future after completing 12th PCB?

what is the process one by one to become a doctor?
27th October 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

iam a 2 biology science student iam very interested in medical field my ambition is to become a doctor but to study or complete MBBS, i have no suficient money.so in which field will i take related with medicine?
28th November 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

which one best between bds and bvsc
10th January 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i am a biology student and i want to do MBBS but if i didn't cleaared d xams den wat sould be the option which i would prefer for my better future?
22nd May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can i opt for food technology wid physics,chemistry and biology as my subjects in 12th?
10th June 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

i have passed12 th with 56% total mrks in pcb are 127 what can i do further to get good job in future
14th October 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the best scope in PCB?
11th November 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

how can i enter BDS field after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?