27th July 2012, 01:04 PM

What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?

Dear Sir,
I want to know wheter the student who have completed M.sc Biotechnology can get job who's qualification required is M.sc chemistry given in advetisement by a company. That means whether the M.sc chemistry is equalent to M.sc Biotechnology.

Thanking You

girme

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  2. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  7. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  8. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  11. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  12. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  15. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  17. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  18. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
2nd August 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?

My sister have completed M.sc Biotechnology & she have applied where the company requires M.sc chemistry for the job. please guide us whether M.sc Biotechnology is equalent to M.sc chemistry so that she can try for the job
20th October 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?

what is the difference between M Sc biotechnology and M Tech biotechnology. Which one should be preferred after B Tech in biotechnology. What are the good private colleges for integrated Phd , M Tech and M Sc in biotechnology in Hyderabad and Chennai. Plz somebody answerthis its really v. urgent.. plz..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?