27th July 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?

what is the procedure for joining ca course after 12th standard,its fees strcture,its duration,its cpt exam,month of examination for cpt,time for registering for ca,best coachig centres in palakkad?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  3. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  4. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  5. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  6. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  7. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?
  8. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  9. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  11. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  12. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  13. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  14. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  15. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?
  18. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?

how much amount is needed to complete c.a course after 12th
9th April 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?

hello..i have completed my 10th std. i want to opt for ca. can i opt for ca without maths and what are the procedures for ca after 12th std??
31st December 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure for joining ca course after 12th standard,its fees structer,its duration,its cpt exam,month of examination for cpt,time for registering for ca,best coaching centers in chennai?
pls help me
26th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

FOR BSC-IT AT AT WHAT TIME ENTWRANCE EXAMS ARE STARTED AND THE
AT WHAT TIME FORMS WILL BE FILLUP.
12th June 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I m also in 11th standerd nd i want to be a ca .. I thnk dat maths is necessary .. It cms in cpt xams
29th June 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i am a 12th standard student and wanted to become a ca. i need information about it. duration of ca course and exam structure also.
please help me.........................
30th June 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have complleted 12th in com. Wanted to join CA from kolkata . I need inforfation about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?