27th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Gitanjali Chandel

Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?

Is IGNOU offer MTech through correspondnce? tell me about fees structure also
Revert me back at [email protected]

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  2. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed? -- [New]
  5. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. How to do B.Com Part II through IGNOU correspondence?
  7. How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence form IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  10. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  15. Colleges offering Ph.D in Correspondence being a candidate of M.Sc in Zoology? Fee structure for this course?
  16. How to do CA course in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  17. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  18. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
1st August 2012, 03:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitanjali Chandel View Post

thanks
Indira Gandhi National Open University do not offers M.Tech program through distance/correspondence mode.
The university offers M.Tech program only through regular mode. The regular M.Tech programs are offered in the following disciplines:

Information Technology
Embedded System Design and Information Systems Security
Cyber Forensic
Advanced Information Technology with specialization in:
Automotive Engineering & E- Manufacturing
Satellite Communication & Space Systems
Networking & Telecommunication
Microelectronics & VLSI Design

For fee structure and other detail, contact your nearest IGNOU Regional Office/Branch or refer to the university's official website:

www.ignou.ac.in
25th September 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?

plz tell me m.tech fee at [email protected]
26th October 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is any institutes offer M.E./M.Tech distence education, please inform me at [email protected]
1st June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees structure for m tech correspondence through ignou
1st July 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when the course will start for DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME for 'M.E. STRUCTURE'and what are the fees structure......
9th July 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue m.tech in mechanical via correspondence...plz help me out...my id is ([email protected])
9th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue m.tech in mechanical via correspondence...plz help me out...my id is ([email protected])
9th July 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

14th July 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

mtec fee structure and the list of colleges under ignou in srinagar?
21st August 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue mtech in computer science through distance education pls help me to get all its information my email address is [email protected]
27th August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering through distance education. Does IGNOU provided it, any other universities providing the same. Please answer me at [email protected]
8th September 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is ignou offering mtech in any trade through correspondence? Plzzzz tellme very soon wid complete fee structure. You can send all information at my email id i.e [email protected]

Thanks
8th September 2013, 11:00 PM
GBCIM

HELLO,

No,IGNOU is not offering M.Tech through correspondence.

This should help
thank you......................
8th October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done by pass MCA in 2012.
PLZ Inform me M.TECH(IT) FEES STRUCTURE.
11th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering through distance education. Does IGNOU provided it, any other universities providing the same. Please answer me at [email protected]
20th June 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

2nd July 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do distance mtech in eletronics engineering.what is procedure for that and plz tell me the fee structure also??
[email protected]
17th December 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

plz inform at [email protected]
12th May 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering through distance education. Does IGNOU provided it, Please answer me at

arunpandit.oracle@ gmail.com
11th July 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to clear entrance exam or open mat to pursue Mtech in Ignou ?

Pls reply to [email protected]
5th March 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I mechanical engg n i want 2 know is any scope doing m.tech with environmental engg.?
Plz reply fast
Mail account is
[email protected]
18th April 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M. Tech in Surface coating or paint technology,what is the fee structure for that? Please provide me information on [email protected]
26th June 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly suggest guidelines to pursue m.tech in electronics.
reply me on ashish [email protected]
28th November 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue M.Tech in Nanotechnology/Mechanical through Distance/Corresponding mode,Please reply [email protected]
6th July 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

M.tech. in Mechanical Engineer correspondence through IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?