27th July 2012, 03:40 PM
manofmanu

How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?

i want to join Bsc library science in distance and i completed bachelor degree.when is the last date for library science bsc course for the academic year 2012.and what is the duration of course.and fees details thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  2. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  3. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  4. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  5. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  7. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Is theres a course of BCA available in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Bsc Nursing in correspondence from Bangalore after completing BUMS
  11. Can I do masters of Library science after completing B.A degree? Which university is good for me?
  12. How to do CS after completing MBA through distance? What is the fee structure and duration?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  15. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech correspondence?
  17. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  18. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student who has History, Geography and Drawing subjects? -- [New]
3rd March 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?

anna university have this courses
15th April 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?

I want to do BSc Lib. Science. How to join BSc Library science in distance learning programe? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
24th April 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

if u want to join in b.sc library science..the course duration is 1 year...u need to finish this course min 1 year-max 3 years...and fees..1000/- on words...
1st June 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to join Bsc library science 1 year course in chennai college how?
14th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BSc Lib. Science. How to join BSc Library science in distance learning programe? What is the duration of the course and fee structure & which are the colleges having this course ?
24th August 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th and i want to join b lib from amu i am eligi ... R not..!
10th December 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a master degree holder in Humam development. I want to join Bsc Library science. How can I do so? What is the duration of course and fee structure?
11th April 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

am a master degree holder in pure mathematics,now i want to join in library course.but i scored second class in master degree.so, i want to join in basic course in library.do v have min. course than B.Lib? Is B.Lib is only a basic course?
14th July 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what should i do or what are the career after bsc in chemistry
please guide me
29th August 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

maine b.a. paas kiya hai
kya mai b-lib course kar sakti hu
24th April 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am complete the 12 th pass sub. Commeres what the prossiger join to dlid course.
4th August 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am working person complited DMLT .now bsc librarians science study. What processor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?