19th February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?

i am studying BE-mechanical engineering in third year(6th sem).How to apply the indian navy through ssb in ues.am i eligiblefor ssb?

21st February 2011, 11:11 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?

Ya ofcourse you are eligible but if you get selected then they can ask for the degree.So,you need to manage accordingly in that situation and decide whether you are able to show your degree at that moment or not.

Indian navy used to disclose some vacancies for certain posts,so you try to be in touch to www.freshersworld.com or you can also go through employment news for updated vacancies.

Indian navy sometimes also declare open campuses in the colleges and do selections for the SSB round.So,for this you need to be updated and try to be in touch to your friends in other colleges.
22nd February 2011, 10:59 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?

Ofcourse yaar u r egilible for that perticular exam ..........

some CDS policies is their u should apply under that one intereview round is their after that one gd or mediacl round is occur in the perticular place there u get call ........

so try best of luck..........
22nd February 2011, 12:25 PM
veenatiwari

Smile Re: How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?

You should be either a graduate or currently in the final year............
You can apply through on-line...... I myself got selected for SSB and im waiting 4 the call letter.............
14th March 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? when will be released the ssb interview date?
5th April 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.TECH. Electronics & communication ? Am I eligible for SSB
3rd May 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

im bachelor of management passed out im i eligible to apply for navy
5th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12 class . so, sir please tell me how i can apply in indian navy?
24th June 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

sir now am doin ma 3rd year in btech civil engg.which is the right time to apply in ssb nd what is the procedure for applying in ssb?
7th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of diploma engg. in chemical engineering branch . may i join indian neavy and got a officer rank
15th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying 2nd year b.sc biotech. now i have intrestd to join ssb in army......
16th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
kindly confirm how can i apply in indian navy after Hish school....or 10 2 .
19th September 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

: How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing electronics &communication Engineering? am i eligible for ssb?
7th October 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for Indian navy through SSB in UES while doing B.B Computer Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?
21st December 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION.SO AM I ELIGIBLE FOR INDIAN NAVY?
21st December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION .SO AM I ELIGIBLE FOR INDIAN NAVY?
22nd December 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply indian neavy while doing m.sc with physics?
6th March 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

without writing CDSE can we apply for indian navy.
6th March 2012, 08:04 PM
balajincc

for any information about joining Indian navy you visit nausena-bharathi.nic.in
29th March 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply in Indian Navy after 12th
29th July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

my college is 7semister and when i am apllying for ssb its asking 8semsiter and 5th sem marks are not at relased and last for application is on aug 5 please help me what i should do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?