28th July 2012, 12:51 PM
greatkhali

How to become a CA after studying in TYB.Com? Where can I study for CA?

i want become ca . i am studing in ty b com. when i can start study for the ca ? what study i can do ?

4th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a CA after studying in TYB.Com? Where can I study for CA?

Dear Friend,
You must note that there is no process to apply for CA Directly you must go through all the steps prescribed by the ICAI.
There are overall two mode to go through the course:-

First Mode,
1.You must have completed your 10+2 board Examinations from any of the recognised board.
2.You have to apply for the CPT Examinations.
3.After passing the CPT Examinations you will become eligible to apply for Foundation Course.
4.By Completing the Foundations course you have to apply for the Intermediate Course.
5.And,At last completing the Intermediate Course you will become totally eligible for the CA Course.
6.Finally Apply for the CA Course.

Second Mode,
This mode is only for the Graduate.
1.You must have completed your Graduations.
2.You can apply directly to the Intermediate course.
3.And by Completing the Intermediate Course you can apply to the CA Course.

As,You have mentioned that you are studying TYB.Com so after completions of your graduations that is B.Com you can apply directly to the Intermediate Course and after completing it you can apply directly to the CA Course.
Note that in order to apply for the CA Course you must have registered with the ICAI or you will not be eligible to apply for the Courses.

You can also visit to the ICAI site mentioned below in order to clear your rest all queries and also to get the informations and detail regarding the process:-
www.icai.org.in
22nd May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CA after studying in TYB.Com? Where can I study for CA?

i have 53.55% in t.y b.com can i join direct ipcc?
22nd May 2013, 06:26 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends .....................

After the complition of degree 55% in case of commers degree and 60% in case of other degree you can eligible for IPCC directly with the skip of CPT.

So,if you have above percentage then you can join in IPCC directly.

In IPCC course contain 7 subjects with 2 groups And ITT,ORIENTATION programes also apart of this course.

After the complition of this programmes only you can eligible for IPCC exams.

And after the complition of IPCC you can eligible for final course.

And For coaching purpose you can join various institutes through out the India.

And ICAI also offered coaching in there ochapter offices.

So, choose good institute for better coaching

All the best
23rd May 2013, 08:11 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,'

To become a chartered accountant (CA) u need to take commerce stream in ur +2.U have to register to ICAI.

Following are the steps for becoming a CA:
1)Clear ur 10th
2)Clear ur intermediate
3)Clear CPT entrance exam
4)After 9 months clear ur IPCC(2 groups will b there)
5)Clear ur CA final.
To become a CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

All the best......................

15th June 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How many years ca course will take after t.y.bcom? N wt is the procedure after t.y.bcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?