28th July 2012, 03:50 PM
thotaganesh

Can I join M.A Hindi if i am interested in Teaching Field?

iam intrested in teaching field.........can i join in ma hindi...please tell if i can join

1st August 2012, 06:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join M.A Hindi if i am interested in Teaching Field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thotaganesh View Post
iam intrested in teaching field.........can i join in ma hindi...please tell if i can join
Since you are interested in Teaching Profession, you may definitely pursue Masters to be eligible to teach at the University level. However, to teach at Primary as well as Elementary Level, you may pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program after your graduation. Possessing a masters degree is not mandatory for teaching at primary and elementary level but you must hold a Diploma or a Degree in Education/Elementary Education.

Candidates possessing a masters degree are considered eligible to teach at University/College level provided (s)he qualifies National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission and to take the test, the aspirant must have scored atleast 55% marks in the master degree examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?