19th February 2011, 09:21 PM
chandan jyoti borah

Which are the various courses at NPTI? Course fee, admission procedure?

Respected sir,i want to know about various courses at NPTI,with their course fees,admission procedure.plz send me details

20th February 2011, 03:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the various courses at NPTI? Course fee, admission procedure?

The institute offers both graduation and postgraduation courses. It offers both BE and BTech courses as part of the graduation courses. As part of the postgraduaion course it offers MBA and Postgraduate Diploma courses. The candidates must have scored at least 65% marks in the qualifying exam. The fees varies from course to course like for the PGDC course the fees is around 2 lacs.
16th March 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the various courses at NPTI? Course fee, admission procedure?

sir, I have completed my diploma by mechanical engineering and i am doing job in a Lmt. construction company and i want to take admission
in NPTI, so please suggest me what shoud i do.
16th March 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

whats the procedure dude?????????
28th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, tell me the admission procedure for NPTI.
26th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 1 backluge during my btech carrier nw i cleared that backlouge can i apply for "npti" is it possible?
6th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in npti durgapur pl suggest me the course and course fee structure., i m btech in ee with marks 6.55/10
3rd December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of addmission at ntpi
9th December 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

m a 4thyr btech student in ece branch and want to admission in npti. can i eligible for it?
14th December 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do plc course in distance learning
30th January 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of BE final year with E&i.my cource will finish in MAY 2012.sir i am taking admision in npti for PG cource.so pz give me information about application date and fee structure for this cource.?an appearing year student appear in this exam.
6th March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of b.tech eee.sir i want to sajest me which cource is best for me to std in npti.and fee str
18th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a diploma holder in mechanical engineering but i have three arears left .... I get admission of this institution
22nd February 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to take addmision in ntpi after b.tech please give me how and admission proceuder
9th May 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma engineering in mechanical 2010, have 3 years power experience. so i can do NPTI course as a distance student.what time period?
4th December 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir. i have completed my b.e. mechanical engg pls tell me about procedure of addimision in npti with aa relative details sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?