29th July 2012, 02:18 PM
ashish kumar12

Where will I get CS form? What is the fee structure of the course?

where I will get CS form? what is the admission fees of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. What is the last date for M.Com correspondence form? What is the fee structure?
  3. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Availability of form, date of exam and fee structure for female candidates?
  5. Where can I get CS forms? What is the fee structure of CS?
  6. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  7. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  8. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  9. What is the fee structure of CS?
  10. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  13. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  14. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  16. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
  17. From where can I get the BBE form? What is the price and the fee structure?
  18. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
1st August 2012, 05:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get CS form? What is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish kumar12 View Post
where I will get CS form? what is the admission fees of this course?
If you want to pursue Company Secretary Course, you may register online.
If you are a graduate in any discipline, you may directly register for the second stage of the course, known as Executive Program whereas, if you are an undergraduate, you will have to go through Foundation Program of the Company Secretary Course.

To register online either for the Foundation Program or Executive Program, refer to the link provided below:

Online Registration for Company Secretary Course

The Registration Fee/Course Fee is as follows:
  • Foundation Program- Rs.3600
  • Executive Program- Rs.7000
  • Professional Program-Rs.9000

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India:

www.icsi.edu
21st March 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done PGDHRM from symboisis can i register directly for professional course of CS
23rd May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Our b com 6th sen result is awaited so how we can registr online for executive course
8th August 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of CS for this year and the how to and where to register gor admission?
8th June 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,
I AM ARYA.I AM A PASSED OUT STUDENT FROM THE 12TH COMMERCE STREAM. I WANT TO PERSUE FOR THE FOUNDATION COURSE OF THE COMPANY SECRETARY.
SO CAN U SUGGEST ME HOW AND WHAT TO DO.I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE REGISTRATION FOR THE CS.I CURRENTLY NEED SOME EXPERIENCED ADVICE REGARDING THIS . PRESENTLY MY MOTIVE IS TO DO B.COM.SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE CS COURSE.
SO PLEASE SEND ME YOUR OPINION.
THANKYOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?