30th July 2012, 01:44 PM
mohammad ahmed

How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?

sir or madam i m b.tech(ECE) branch student of final year ,i want go in goverment sector and do job like SDO,SP ,DSP etc IS THERE ANY JOB FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  3. Does ECE and computer engineering students have good job opportunities in government sector?
  4. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  5. How to get a job in government sector while pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  6. Jobs in Communication sector for ECE B.Tech. Students
  7. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  8. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  9. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  10. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  13. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  14. How can I get job in Government sector being a B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  16. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  18. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
2nd February 2013, 05:51 PM

Default Re: How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammad ahmed View Post
sir or madam i m b.tech(ECE) branch student of final year ,i want go in goverment sector and do job like SDO,SP ,DSP etc IS THERE ANY JOB FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS?
IES-indian engineering service exam shortly after completion of btech which recruits students into government sector
3rd February 2013, 11:04 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?

I don't think something like DSP is the ideal option for Engineering graduate. If you have done Engineering then focus on the jobs that are related to course degree. There are always various options in government sectors like Civil Service Examination and the Banking exams but they are not really for the Engineering graduates. Anyone with graduation degree can apply for these. What is point of doing Engineering if you wanted to appear for such entrance exams?

In my opinion you should apply for jobs offered by the Public Sector Undertaking. Alternatively you can also appear for the Indian Engineering Service entrance exam. Both options are considered as the best for the Engineering graduate. Now the choice is yours.

Indian Engineering Service

For Engineering graduates, IES is no less than IAS or IPS. There are some very reputed jobs that are offered through the Indian Engineering Service (IES) entrance exam. Each year Union Public Service Commission conducts the exam for 500-600 jobs in various government departments. You should definitely apply for the Indian Engineering Service.

Eligibility

1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.

2. B.Tech degree from a recognized college.

3. Percentage is not an issue.

4. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

5. Age limit for OBC is 21 to 33 years.

6. SC and ST - 21 to 35 years.

Public Sector Undertaking

There are more than 150 PSU companies that are require Engineering graduates. Luckily Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the most popular stream for jobs in Public Sector Undertaking.

Eligibility

1. B.Tech or B.E. degree from recognized college.

2. Must secure minimum of 60 percent marks.

3. Must have cleared all pending backlogs before applying.

4. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

5. There is upto 3 years relaxation in upper age limit for OBC.

6. SC and ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation.
24th July 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is OBC ?
25th February 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterance exam for SDO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?