30th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?

sir, I have completed my MDS i want to do job as Mediacal officer what is criteria how many posts r there.
plz let me kno how many govt jobs are ther after completion of MDS is ther any difference in plane BDS or MDS or both will get same payment!

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  3. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  7. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  8. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  9. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Which specialization has wide scope in MDS?
  11. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  12. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  13. In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?
  14. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  15. How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  16. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS? -- [New]
  17. Can I start a Clinic after completing MDS 1st year?
  18. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?

3rd August 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?

can I get government jobs after mds?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?