30th July 2012, 09:10 PM
KULKARNI KIMAYA

Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET

Hello sir, what are the minimum marks required for mbbs in open category? I got 82 marks in associate cet, shall i get admission for mbbs in private college. I had scored 55% in hsc. I am open category student. Plz suggest what shall i do?

11th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET

Sir , Please Suggest me for MBBS admission my scoring 150 in Asso CET.
21st May 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET

What is the minimum marks required to get a mbbs seat in amupmdc exam,i belong to general cateogry and a non maharastian.
9th May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 183.6 can I get MBBS in self finance or can I get siddha
18th April 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I Belong to 2A Category. what is the minimun marks i should score in KCET (PCB) to get a free medical seat in Bangalore or Near by to Bangalore?
21st May 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I belogs to 2 A categorie i got 100 marks in kcet in PCB and my percentage in subjectI've i got 84 percent in PCB can i get seat in medical
27th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required in HSC ?
Aggregate or in science
For admission in MBBS apart from AMUPMDC CET 2015 IN AMUPMDC COLLEGES
17th June 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I scored 62 marks in ASSO CET and in HSC exam I had scored 60% my total of PCB-152 and I am a SC category student . Can I get MBBS college
12th August 2015, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

I scored 146 marks in CET and in HSC exam I had scored 96% my total of PCB-198 and I am a SC category student . Can I get MBBS college
12th August 2015, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

I belong to categary-I.I scored 146 marks in CET and in HSC exam I had scored 96% my total of PCB-198 and I am a SC category student . Can I get MBBS college
10th May 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 400 IN NEET EXAM IN 2013. SHALL I GOT ADDMISSION IN BEST GOVERMENT COLLEGE IN PUNE
13th May 2023, 05:52 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The eligibility criteria and admission requirements for MBBS programs in India are decided by the respective medical councils and universities and may vary depending on the state and college you are applying to.

However, based on the information you have provided, it seems like you have appeared for the Associate CET examination. Associate CET is not the entrance exam for MBBS courses in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the primary entrance exam for MBBS programs in India, and admission to MBBS programs in India is based on a student's NEET score.

To be eligible for MBBS programs in India, students need to have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects, and have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% for reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?