30th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?

do we have hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  2. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  3. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  5. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working? -- [New]
  6. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  7. Is there hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?
  8. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  9. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  10. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  11. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  12. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  14. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  15. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  16. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
  17. eligibility for TTA exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job opportunities after B.Tech?
24th March 2016, 03:26 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?

Yes, There are so many courses available for Computer Science students to go into Networking field.Some of the global certification program are CCNA-CISCO certified Network Associate, And there are many institutes like Jetking which gives training aon Hardware of Networking devices.

Once you complete networking training, You can go for the exam conducted by the original equipment manufactures (OEM) Like CISCO (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE ), JUNIPER.

There are so many areas of Networking Like Routing & Switching, Security, Voice and Data, Data Center. But the choice is yours to go into any particular domain. But the main course for networking is CCNA, CCNP & CCIE.

The exam fee for these mentioned exam will be near about 18K to 2 lakh. Once you complete Networking courses you can easily get core networking jobs like System Integrator Engineer, System Engineer, Network Design Engineer, Network Admin and many more jobs is available after Networking courses.

In the upcoming days the scope and demand of Networking will be more and hence job opportunities in this domain is nice. Hence you can also take admission in any training institute and can complete Networking training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?