31st July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?

i m passed my bsc general now i want to do msc biotechnology,i want to know that what r the job opportunity in india about this course and im also want to know that which private universty is best for the course.is amity is right choice tell me the low price reputed University plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  2. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  3. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  4. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  5. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  6. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  7. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  11. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  13. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  15. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  18. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
13th June 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?

I have passed my 12th with biology, physics,chemistry from icse board.now i m confused and dont know what to do. which is a better option bsc in biotechnology or bsc general? and what about future opportunties in both the fields?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?