31st July 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship

I am BDS.I completed my internship march 2012.Wanna go for further studies but confused whether to opt for MDS or MSc. both value same?can I be a lecturer after doing MSc also??If not then why is this MSc there in each department

Related Questions:
  1. DDS and other courses in Abroad after BDS?
  2. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  3. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  5. Completed 4 years course and presently doing Internship : Am I eligible for AFMC MDS exam?
  6. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  7. Can I go to USA/Russia for MDS after completing internship in August?
  8. Eligibility for MDS entrance exams after completing internship this month? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for?
  10. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  12. Am I eligible for MDS entrance after completing my internship in May?
  13. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  14. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  16. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
  17. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. How can I do MDS in Singapore?
24th May 2019, 02:59 PM
Krishna Rejeesh

Default Re: Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship

Both are equally good in msc you cant do clinical practice but as MDS you can do a specialized clinical practice, i think now a days MSC is more better than MDS, getting MDS admission is little bit tougher compare to msc for MDS you have to clear NEET entrance exam and competition also high for MDS .You can go for lectuerer after msc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?