31st July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join BHEl after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

sir my 10th % is and my 12th now i m doing b.tech in electrical engineering (4th year) and i want to join bhel please tell me the requirement of bhel my email id [email protected],,,,,,please give me answer by mail...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BHEl after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  2. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  3. How to do training in BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical from COEP?
  4. Which book is better to learn BHEL electrical?
  5. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  7. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  8. How can I join BHEL? I am a student of electrical engineering in 5th semester
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  10. Old question papers for BHEL electrical engineering for supervisor trainee electrical engineering stream
  11. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  12. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  14. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  15. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  16. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  17. Previous year question papers of Electrical Engineering for BHEL Exam?
  18. How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?

7th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BHEl after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

sir my 10th % is 54 and my 12th % is 46 now i m doing b.tech in electrical engineering (4th year) and i want to join bhel please tell me the requirement of bhel my email id [email protected],,,,,,please give me answer by mail...

11th December 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

my 10th percentage is 94 and 12th % is 92. now i am doing my BE eee 2nd year. how can i join bhel after my studies?please mail the answer to [email protected]

14th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Reddy23

hai,dear
you are good in your 10th and inter percentages.Now as you are final year b.tech you should write the gate exam.
you should be perfect at the subjects of your core branch.
Then with the gate score you should have to appear at bhel.
Then one interview will be conducted,if you pass that interview,then you will get job easily.
There are many core companies that provide jobs with gate scores.
So you should be perfect with the subjects,all the best

21st April 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what are other electrical engineering companies(core companies) which would provide jobs with gate scores ?

21st April 2013, 05:20 PM
Seejout

Hope you must get through the gate exam and there by having a good result you could approach the company so they can recruit you !

1st December 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 in 70%,12th in 55% and btech 4 sem 6.5 cgp . private & govt job ma ja sakta hai. rahul

19th June 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 88% in 10th and 94%in 12th.I am doing my 2nd year in computer science & Engg and my cgpa is 9.81 . Will anyone please guide me that i could join Bhel after my completion plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................... ................................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?