1st August 2012, 01:50 PM
neel evans

How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?

hello sir,
i am a diploma holder.i am aplying for drdo entry test for STA-B.
and i want the sylabus for drdo entry test..pls send me the syllabus for drdo entry test 2012 and old qoestion paper for the pst of STA-B Mechanical Engineering on my email-id [email protected]

21st December 2012, 07:21 PM
vikram virendra singh

Default Re: How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?

please send the syllabus of this test . i m the student of final year in diploma in mechanical and my i.d. is [email protected]
thanks
21st June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?

i have been passed class 12 and i want to join drdo . Please tell me abot it
25th November 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I AM S. SHINDE. I WANT TO KNOW JOB FOR MECHANICAL DRAUGHTSMAN IN DRDO. MY e-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
15th February 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

helooo I m priyanshu .now I am final year of student of mechanical engineering.
I want to know job for mechanical.
My email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?