20th February 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation?

sir,
I had completed my graduation in non-medical stream and now i am pursuing my mba in major finance and minor marketing in last semester.i want to give ugc net exam which is going to held in this june,kindly tell me the syllabus for net exam in management and how should i start my preparation.
thanks.

21st February 2011, 03:20 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation?

dear friend
you can download the syllabus from
www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

for preparation you can download papers from the following links
1.examrace.com/UGCpaper.aspx

2.www.ugcnetonline.in/question_papers_dec2009.php

3.http://careerquize.blogspot.com/2010/12/ugc-net-exam-june-2010-question-papers.html
all the best
21st February 2011, 05:34 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation?

Dear friend
N E T Schedule :
UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.

For preparation of Exam you can download old question papers for practice from the website:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

Please find the attached syllabus as required by you.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus mngment NET.pdf(856.5 KB, 938 views)
17th March 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir

i have done MBA finance & marketing.can i give the exam of net in HR?

Regards
Sunita
11th April 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
how much general knowledge section is asked in net paper 1 set
21st April 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
In mba final year exam i have one re so now can i apply for net exam
26th April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

plz sugest which reference books to follow??????
thanks
suman bhuttra
4th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how to prepare for the ugc net exam plz suggest any reference book which help me to guide................
5th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I Have done MBA in finance from sikkim manipal university. can i apply for net exam?
5th May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance from sikkim manipal university. can i apply for net exam?
16th May 2011, 02:15 AM
adarsh78612

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that how to prepare for the ugc net exam plz suggest any reference book which help me to guide................
need ANY HELP FOE NET EXAM CONTACT-09654550286 OR MAIL [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing mba can i apply for net exam
4th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have completed my MBA in HR-Finance this year only.wanted to know good study material and books to clear up mt net exam..kindly sugest some as soon as possible.............

Thanks
9th June 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

which book i should refer to prepare for ugc net in management??
13th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

dear frends,
please study truman's book,and is best for the test.
9th July 2011, 04:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
I had completed my graduation in non-medical stream and now i am pursuing my mba in major finance and minor marketing in last semester.i want to give ugc net exam which is going to held in this june,kindly tell me the syllabus for net exam in management and how should i start my preparation.
thanks.
NET (National Eligiblity Test) Examination was Conducted By UGC 2 Times in a Year and to apply for this examination You need to complete your Post Graduate degree examination with at least 55% Marks and Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

So, If you have Interested to apply for NET Examination and need the Syllabus of Management Subject Of NET Examination, Then please dont worry, I have Uploaded the Syllabus and Previous year Question Paper Of NET Examination, So please check the Given Question Paper And try to solve them, If you are interested to Crack the NET Examination.

NET Examination Paper and Syllabus Of Management -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 17.pdf(856.5 KB, 420 views)
File Type: pdf D-1709 (Management).pdf(156.2 KB, 466 views)
File Type: pdf D-1709 Management.pdf(157.8 KB, 323 views)
File Type: pdf J-1710_3.pdf(421.6 KB, 362 views)
File Type: pdf J-1710_4.pdf(157.2 KB, 293 views)
9th July 2011, 06:40 PM
raghu70

hi sir.................................
What is the difference between induction motors and servo motors?
9th July 2011, 06:46 PM
raghu70

hi sir................................
What is synchronous motor?
9th July 2011, 06:52 PM
raghu70

hi sir.....................................
What are the differences between a motor cycle and a motor bike?
9th July 2011, 06:54 PM
raghu70

hi sir....................
What does the motor mount do?
9th July 2011, 06:56 PM
raghu70

hi sir...............................
What the main different between shunt motor and induction motor and AC motors?
9th July 2011, 06:59 PM
raghu70

hi sir............................
What is the difference between a universal motor and a single phase motor?
9th July 2011, 08:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation?

Quote:
sir,
thanks.
Hey friend,

First of all,the the exam is going to be held on June and the dates are:

Important Dates:

Date of UGC NET examination: 26th June 2011

Date of UGC NET Notification : 30.03.2011

Last date for Applying On-Line 25th April 2011

last date for receiving the documents at the test center: 2-5-2011

The candidates who have done their Master's degree from a recognized university with 55% aggregate.For SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 50%.

The syllabus for the NET management is mentioned in a file attached.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET managment syllabus.pdf(856.5 KB, 195 views)
10th July 2011, 01:35 AM
aroy8091

Smile Re: Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation?

to start preparation u have see syllabus from the given link

if you want to know how is the question pattern.please follow the link:
examrace.com/UGCpaper.aspx
26th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am doing mba in hospital management . syllabus for net. how to start the preparation.
8th August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have done Engineering in Electronics (BE (electronics)) and done MCM (Masters in Computer Management) after that.
I have few questions as below:
1. Can I appear for the UGC NET exam in Management. If yes then what will be the syllabus (paperwise) for that?
2. If I can not appear for the UGC NET exam in Management then what will be the syllabus (paperwise) in that case to clear this exam?
Thanks
15th August 2011, 08:54 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

you can download the syllabus from

for preparation you can download papers from the following links
1.examrace.com/UGCpaper.aspx

2.www.ugcnetonline.in/question_papers_dec2009.php

3.http://careerquize.blogspot.com/2010/12/ugc-net-exam-june-2010-question-papers.html
all the best

Thanks
19th August 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO START THE PREPARATION OF NET AND WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN BHILAI(C.G)
24th August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of mba in hospital management 2nd year. am i elligible for ugc-net exam december 2011. i want syllabus foe this.
6th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ugc -management at home?....
10th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have done my MBA major hr and minor subject is ib so can i know how to start my prepration for ugc net exm i want to apply for the jrf.
17th September 2011, 10:39 AM
jemco01

Hi when is the NET exam for Management for December 2011? When will the notification be out? Please help.
18th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done MBA in Finance, it was industry integrated course, so am i eligible for ugc NET. if yes, then please tell me also that what is the differences between applying for Lectureship only and lectureship with JRF.
30th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

how to crack ugc net exam dec 2011 (Management paper).plese help me
22nd November 2011, 03:51 PM
ShikhaaAgarwal

Quote:
I have done MBA in finance from sikkim manipal university. can i apply for net exam?
Yes, you are eligible
5th December 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear, Sir

i have done MBA finance & marketing.can i give the exam of net in HR?

Regards
Sunita
you can give the exam of net in HR also
13th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book i should refer for net exam in management. kindly reply as i want the study material too with the question bank...
10th March 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

which is teh best Book for Prepration of NET - 2012 in Management .
18th April 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

sir maine apna 11th complete kia h with thelstream commrce,sir plz suggest me
ki mai apne12th ke sath sath koi entrance exms ki tyaari kr skti hu (in the field of management)
sir plz suggest me.................
plz help i will be really thnkful to u
29th April 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed my B.E. M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Please let me know whether i am eligible for NET exam and which subject i can choose.
5th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

You might want to try Human Peritus. They are Delhi Based and specializes in Management subject.
19th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done MCom. and MBA in marketing management. i want to go in for UGC NET exam in management.i am resuming studies after a long time. hence after downloading the syllabus which are the best books i should refer and whether getting registered in an online course would help? are there any good institutes in dehradun who can guide me in this?
Thanks
5th July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done masters in economics ,in semesters I have other subjects also. So can I give ugc net in other subject other than economics .

I have given three times ugc net in economics but didn't clear yet now so want to crack this exam in another subject.

regads
chitra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?