20th February 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?

I am a first year B.Tech IT student in VIT University.I want to know about all those short term courses that will be beneficial during campas recruitment.My current CGPA is 8.8.
Also the courses should be economical.

Related Questions:
  1. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  2. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  3. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  4. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  5. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  6. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  7. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  10. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  11. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  12. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?
  14. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  15. What are the courses useful for B.Teh ECE short term?
  16. Best short term courses after B.Tech IT?
  17. Does CDAC Noida have any short term courses? Procedure to join it?
  18. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
20th February 2011, 10:51 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?

Hi,
you are B.Tech student and i am also B.Tech 3rd year CS student so i know the importance of short term courses.i advise you to do short term courses as language like C,C++,JAVA,Linex,Unix and other language.
C language is basic for all language,you should clear basic concept of C language.if your basic is clear you can learn any language.these all courses are benificial for you.
In campus selection if you produce certificate of language these will be benificial for you.
21st February 2011, 01:22 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?

dear friend
being an CSE 4th year student i can suggest that the best economical courses that will be very helpful to you are as follows
1.SQL/PL-SQL(DBMS).
2.C,C++,Datastructures.
3.J2EE.
4.ASP.NET
9th April 2011, 08:57 AM
kartavya99

courses are:
.net
java
c, c++
web designing etc
5th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF BTECH IT STUDENT APPEARING FOR 4TH SEM. I WANT TO TAKE SOME
SHORT COURSE DURING JUNE 2011, PLEASE SUGGEST AND GIVE THE NAME OF REPUTED TRG.
INSTITUTES IN AND AROUND KOLKATA.

WHETHER WEBEL IS IMPARTING ANY SUCH TRG.
15th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done B. tech. in 2009 in IT department and i want to know that long term course (6 months ) in embedded system through Vector Institute In Hyderabad is benificial or not. It is what only a training, a course,or provide post graduate degree.
2nd June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a btech ece 6th sem student i wanted to know whether cdac provides short term courses about 4 to 5 weeks? and what courses would be best for me...shud i go for language courses or courses like embedded nd vhdl...which will be bettr for my next sem placements?
7th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

how about hardware and networking courses
13th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I am 2nd sem BE studnt
i want to know that after BE which is the best cources?
can ME is good option?
13th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

essential programming languages apart from c,c a btech(cse) student should know??
24th June 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a nmims mpstme 2nd year mbatech student. I want to know which are the courses which can help me ??
19th September 2011, 12:30 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a first year B.Tech IT student in VIT University.I want to know about all those short term courses that will be beneficial during campas recruitment.My current CGPA is 8.8.
Also the courses should be economical.
Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?

I am providing you the lists of all short term courses which can help you during your campus placement. The courses are :
  • C and C++
  • J2EE
  • .NET
  • SQL
  • PHP
  • Certified Ethical Hacking
  • Network Security
  • Visual Basic
  • Oracle

For making a career in software field today only marks is not necessary .You must have good programming knowledge also.

With Regards
ravik1214
19th September 2011, 12:51 AM
vivekdas.raja

hello,
Hi,
you are B.Tech student and i am also B.Tech 3rd year CS student so i know the importance of short term courses.i advise you to do short term courses as language like C,C++,JAVA,Linex,Unix,SQL/PL-SQL(DBMS) and other language.
C language is basic for all language,you should clear basic concept of C language.if your basic is clear you can learn any language.these all courses are benificial for you.
In campus selection if you produce certificate of language these will be benificial for you.

this will help you to get some good companies like Tcs, wipro, infosys.....etc
10th July 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

short term courses that will be beneficial during campus for BE CSE student?
12th July 2013, 09:13 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student

---------------------------------

1.Certified Ethical Hacking
2.J2EE
3.c and C++
4.Network Security
5.Oracle
6.Visual Basic
7.php
8.sql
9..net
10.java
11.unix
12.linux
13.j2ee
14.Visual Basic
9th November 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

am a btech 5 sem student . i had heard that dere are some sites wich provide u with a test online and then give u ranks. after u get the rank u can show it and get benifit at the tym of placement .. can u help me know the names of these sites
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?