1st August 2012, 04:39 PM
pranav bhopale

Names of the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India? What is the admission criteria?

sir, give me the name of aeronautical engineering collages in India. What are their admission criteria ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  2. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  5. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Names of top 10 MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria in those colleges?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  8. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  9. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK? -- [New]
  10. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  11. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  12. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  15. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
19th August 2012, 11:56 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India? What is the admission criteria?

Basically for pursuing Aeronautical engineering course you must have clear your 12th Class (10+2) with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry,Maths(PCM),or one have must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.The duration of this course is of 4 years.Here is a list of colleges where you can pursue this course:-

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology (IIAEIT), Pune, Maharashtra

IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)

Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)

Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)

Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab).
21st October 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India? What is the admission criteria?

List of aeronautical Engineering colleges in Trivandrum, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?