1st August 2012, 08:28 PM
sankirth lingampally

How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?

i am sankirth pursuing my bds 3rd year ...how can i get admission for mds in australia after completing my bds ...can u tel me what is the criteria for eligibility to get admissions for any branch in mds in any dental schools in australia ...??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  2. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  4. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  5. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  6. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  7. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  8. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  9. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  10. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  11. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  12. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai? How to get admission in Dubai for MDS
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  14. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  15. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  17. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  18. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
23rd September 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?

hw can I do my MDS frm abroad?
6th April 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?

How to get admission in MDS in Australia after bds in india? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?