2nd August 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering

I,m a third year, mechanical engineer b.tech student. I wish to do MS from Germany in automobile design. So plz give me the details of whole procedure, that how can i go there, by giving which exam and when?????????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  3. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  4. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  5. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  6. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  11. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  13. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best design softwares for mechanical engineering? I am studying 3rd year B.E mechanical engineering
  16. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  18. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
28th October 2012, 06:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering

hi.

You can do ms course in abroad after mechnical engineering.
You have to apply gre and toefl exam.
GRE exam stands for graduate record exam.
Toefl exam stands for test of english foriegn language.
This exam is conducted to test english.
Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GRE Test - there are no restrictions based on age or qualifications. The prospective graduate applicants takes the GRE General test and GRE subject test. GRE scores are used by the admissions authorities or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate academic, extracurricular records and other qualifications for graduate study.
Thank you.....
14th June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering

Hi, i m interested in doing my ms in automobile designing from german universities bt colleges have not mentioned specifically that which exams have to appear either gre or ielts or both..my email id is [email protected]
8th November 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

HI, I interested in automobile designing since my childhood. but with some of my family problems i would have studying B-TECH(AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING), So is there chance to study MSIN
21st January 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue automobile designing for masters in germany so plz let me know the best university of germany so that i can pursue masters as i m good at designing cars so i want to know please help me.....
7th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineer..is there any option to go in software field?
30th August 2014, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

i'm a b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student.so how can i do ms in germany?
5th September 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i hv done b.tech in mechanical engg. n wish to do masters in germany with a good scholarship, so plz guide me...
thank u
29th June 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm pursuing mechanical engineering , I would like to go for masters in automotive designing in foreign countries like USA or Germany. So what do I need to prepare? Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?