2nd August 2012, 01:36 PM
DAS MANSI

How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?

How can I take admission in B.ed course through distance education. I have completed my Graduation in the year 1993.But my percentage is below forty but I'm working as a teacher since several years. How can I do my B.ed Course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  4. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [New]
  6. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
  7. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  8. Eligibility of graduate for correspondence MBA?
  9. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  10. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  11. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  12. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  13. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
  14. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  16. Which college should I choose to do LLB through distance?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  18. What is the full form of B.Ed?
28th October 2012, 05:57 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?

Although most of the Distance B.ed university expect 50% marks in Graduation but there is still chances

that some of the universities offering this course could expect only graduation Degree plus Teaching experience.

You have to visit the official website for those university by your self to know the marks requirement.

Eligibility criterion to appear in B.Ed (correspondence )entrance exam conducted by universities.

1. You should have done your graduation from recognized university (marks requirement may vary ).

2. You should have 2 YEARS experience in Teaching in Govt Recognized School.

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.reasoning

3.general awareness

4.aptitude for teaching

Universities offering Correspondence B.ED

• Annamalai University

• Madurai Kamaraj University

• Bangalore University

• Andhra University

• Kakatiya University

• INDIRA GHANDI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU)

• Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

• Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

• Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

• Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

• Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

• Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

• Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

• University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu
16th February 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?

i m a b.com graduate with 40% marks n m a teacher since 2 years. where can i get admission in distance course of b.ed? its urgent.
19th March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher having 3 years experience in a govt. recognised high school. I have got 42% in B.A. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning from IGNOU?
27th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell minimum % required in BA for Bed through distance with math&hindi
19th December 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have a teaching experience since 6years now i want to join bed through distance though i have less then 40 percent marks in ba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?